Sunday, October 4, 2009

I HAVE INTERNET ACCESS!!!!....SOMETIMES!

So I told some people that I would start this really great blog that helped others track my trip and bragged about how I would post all of my lovely pictures and it would be so much fun...I said this under the disillusion that I would have access to the internet. I barely have phone service, let alone world wide web service. And pictures will take days to upload, so basically, this is the best blog ever.

Not all hope is lost. I will be posting more frequently now, but at the moment, I have to go. My room mates and I have to share the modem, and one room mate just informed me that her grandmother is dying and so she would like to check her email...I told her to get lost.

haha...pray for me

Umm... maybe next time I will actually write about my time in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment